Iconis Group is looking for a Marketing Intern for Summer 2012
The position will support the CEO & Client Relations Manager through the planning, development and execution of the company’s marketing strategy plan.
Duties will include:
- Prepare market research and competitive analyses
- Develop brand strategy and ensure it is consistent across all marketing platforms
- Prepare lead research for use in social media campaigns
- Assist in the development of a full range of marketing materials to be used in press releases, emails, website content, social media updates and blog posts
- Assist with the overall development of strategies and processes
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Junior or Senior majoring in Marketing
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in different social media platforms
- Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
- Creative and innovative
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
This position is unpaid and will be for 20 hours per week between 6/4/12 and 8/17/12. Iconis Group will help intern attain all applicable college credit.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Cover letters should include examples of how you meet the above qualifications.